Celebrities' style: Lucy Hale
Lucy Hale (born Karen Lucille Hale) is an American actress and singer. Hale was one of five winners of the reality show American Juniors. She is best known for her role as Aria Montgomery on the ABC Family series Pretty Little Liars. Hale recorded and released her debut studio album, 'Road Between', in 2014.
The 'Little Pretty Liar' is a well-known for her style. She likes to experiment with colors and models.
We selected eight of her best choices for the Red Carpet.
1. 2014 MTV Video Music Awards Red Carpet Arrivals - Lucy Hale stepped out for the big night in a black crop top and a floral, floor-length skirt.
2. 2014 AMAs Red Carpet Arrivals - The Pretty Little Liars star looks perfectly lovely in this Vera Wang Collection slip dress.
3. CMA Awards 2014 - And speaking of the fashion she loves, Hale confessed that her all-time favorite red carpet look was the dress that she wore to last year's CMAs. "It was almost fairy-like!" the "You Sound Good to Me" singer gushed. "I never usually wear long dresses, but it had all these spikes at the top. It was really edgy, but so classy at the same time. Somehow, we have to top that this year."
4. Billboard Music Awards 2014 - Lucy posed for photos on the red carpet wearing a multi-colored dress.
5. Teen Choice Awards 2014 - What a gorgeous red mini dress?
6. Hollywood Awards 2013 - Joy Cioci black and white lace dress on the red carpet. The delicate dress was worn with sexy strappy sandals.
7. People’s Choice Awards 2014 - multi-coloured one shoulder dress combined with black clutch and shoes.
8. Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards 2013 - The actress was white-hot in a belted cream-colored shirtdress, black Mary-Jane heels and carrying a Nancy Gonzalez bag.
Hits: 7075 | Leave a comment