Carey Mulligan Was Named The Best Dressed British Woman
English actress Carey Mulligan was named the best dressed woman of the year by Harper's Bazaar magazine.
The 25-year-old Oscar-nominated has been admired for her style since she shot to fame in "An Education", and wowed fashion experts at the Oscars when she wore a stunning black Prada gown covered in hundreds of jewels.
According to the magazine, her unique fashion sense has put her a cut above other style icons including Victoria Beckham, who has her own fashion line, and supermodels Kate Moss and Yasmin Le Bon.
Prime Minister David Cameron's wife Samantha also featured on the list in 10th position, ahead of Gwyneth Paltrow, Stella McCartney and Sienna Miller.
HARPER'S BAZAAR BEST DRESSED LIST 2010
1. Carey Mulligan - actor
2. Victoria Beckham - designer
3. Yasmin Le Bon - model and designer
4. Alexa Chung - presenter
5. Florence Welch - singer
6. Kristin Scott Thomas - actor
8. Natalia Vodianova - model
9. Natalie Massenet - businesswoman
10. Samantha Cameron - businesswoman
11. Gwyneth Paltrow - actor
12. Andrea Dellal - model and muse
13. Kate Moss - model
14. Bianca Jagger - campaigner
16. Sienna Miller - actor
17. Sam Taylor-Wood - artist
19. Shingai Shoniwa - singer
20. Coco Sumner - musician
Hits: 8230 | Leave a comment