Celebrities' style: Nina Dobrev
Nina Dobrev is a Bulgarian Canadian actress and model.
Dobrev was born in Sofia, Bulgaria, as Nikolina Konstantinova Dobreva, and moved to Canada at the age of two, where she was raised in Toronto, Ontario. She speaks fluent English and Bulgarian. She has an older brother, Aleksandar Dobrev. Her father, Konstantin Dobrev, is a computer specialist, and her mother, Mihaela Dobreva, is an artist.
Nina Dobrev is famous with the role of Elena Gilbert in The CW's supernatural drama The Vampire Diaries.
Let's take a look of some of her best Red Carpet appearances:
1. The 2011 Emmy Awards - Nina Dobrev is wearing red dress, created by Donna Karan.
2. Elton John's 2012 AIDS Foundation Oscar Party - The actress was dressed in a beautiful J.Mendel Fall 2012 gown with cutouts.
3. Elton John's 2013 AIDS Foundation Oscar Party - Nina was dressed in Naeem Khan racer-cut blackless dress.
4. The 2013 SAG Awards - Nina Dobrev worn a hot pink Elie Saab gown with sheer cutouts and a dainty skinny belt around her tiny waist.
5. The 2013 Critics' Choice Awards - Wearing a teal embellished Monique Lhuillier dress with a peek-a-boo decollétage cutout and black Brian Atwood shoes.
6. amfAR's 2011 Cinema Against AIDS Gala - The actress wore a royal blue Elie Saab gown with a super high slit. The outfit is finished with silver strappy Jimmy Choo Lance sandals and Bulgari jewels.
7. The 2012 Met Gala - Nina's flaunted a black-and-gold backless Donna Karan Atelier gown.
8. The 2010 Teen Choice Awards - Alex Perry made this short and sexy mini dress that Nina wore.
9. The 2010 Emmy Awards - The actress appeared in one-shoulder, lace and beaded Zuhair Murad gown.
10. The 2014 Teen Choice Awards - Nina Dobrev in a cheerful Vionnet combo in purple and pink.
Hits: 6323 | Leave a comment
About the Author
We are looking for men's suit tailors, fashion designers, managers, fashion consultants who want to share their knowledge and tips in an article or video and contribute to the site! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Don't miss the opportunity as this will be a free advertisement for yourself and your menswear brand!