Schedule of the most important fashion events in 2016
Every year, the designers from all over the world present their collections with spectacular fashion shows. We selected for you the schedule of the biggest and the most important fashion weeks.
We start with London Fashion Week where will be presented the collections for Autumn/Winter 2016. The event starts on 19th of February and ends on 23th of February.
Then Milan Fashion Week where will be presented the collections for Autumn/Winter 2016. The event starts on 24th of February and ends on 1st of March.
It is followed by Paris Fashion Week where will be presented the collections for Autumn/Winter 2016. The event starts on 1st of March and ends on 9th of March.
We continue with Accessories 2016 Market - it has become the go-to show for collections ranging from the high-end classic brands to new and emerging contemporary designers. The mission is to provide designers and retailers with an inspiring and enjoyable place of networking. The show starts on 7th of March and ends on 11th of March.
Then, it comes NYFW: Holiday - starts on 7th of March and ends on 18th of March, followed by NYFW: Bridal, which starts on 14th of April and ends on 21th of April.
In May, it is the next edition of Accessories Market - from 2nd of May to 6th of May. The end of May is marked with NYFW: Resort - it starts on 30th of May and ends on 10th of June.
And don't forget, it is all about men's fashion, so now we are going to present you the dates about the menswear events:
- London Collections Men - from 10th of June to 13th of June;
- Paris Men’s Fashion Week - from 22th of June to 26th of June;
- NYFW: Men’s Spring/Summer 2017 - from 11th of July to 14th of July;
The last three months from the year will be remembered with the events for womenswear, where the designers are going to present their collection for Spring/Summer 2017:
- NYFW: Women’s Spring/Summer 2017 - from 8th of September to 15th of September;
- London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2017 - from 18th of September to 20th of September;
- Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2017 - from 21th of September to 27th of September;
- Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2017 - from 27th of September to 5th of October;
We can't wait to see the last creations of the designers. What about you?
Hits: 3569 | Leave a comment