Tech and policy leaders joined artists, economists, global CEOs and other influencers at New York Times luxury conference
Former Chanel CEO Maureen Chiquet, Gucci's Marco Bizzarri, Nouriel Roubini and a diverse mix of
stylemakers joined the event
Innovators and leaders from across the luxury industry and beyond joined New York Times fashion director Vanessa Friedman and award-winning NYT journalists at The New York Times International Luxury Conference in Versailles, France on April 5-6.
Entitled 'Luxury Beyond Product', the fifteenth edition of this invitation-only event explored the dramatic ways the luxury industry is changing in its quest for the hearts and minds of consumers around the world.
The list of speakers included:
• * Maureen Chiquet, former global CEO, Chanel
• * Ariel Emanuel, co-CEO of WME | IMG
• * Marco Bizzarri, president and CEO, Gucci
• * Nouriel Roubini, chairman and co-founder, Roubini Global Economics
• * Brunello Cucinelli, president and CEO, Brunello Cucinelli SpA
• * Benjamin Millepied, director of dance, The Paris Opera
• * Dasha Zhukova, founder, Garage Museum of Contemporary Art
• * Tom Kartsotis, founder, Shinola
• * Laurent Potdevin, CEO, lululemon
Conference host and New York Times fashion director Vanessa Friedman said before the event: "This is truly the most eclectic and distinguished list of speakers I have ever imagined at a luxury event, and I cannot wait to hear the discussions that result. I believe that what we are going to learn over the two days of the conference will provide transformative material for us all."
You can watch 2016 Session videos Day 1 and 2016 Session videos Day 2 here.
Vanessa Friedmann, fashion director of the New York Time and Riccardo Maria Monti, president of the Italian trade Agency, speak at the "Spotlight" conference at The New York Times International Luxury Conference on April 5, 2016 in Versailles, France; © Julien M. Hekimian/Getty Images for The New York Times International Luxury Conference;
Hits: 3552 | Leave a comment