The six Premiere Vision Awards for 2016 go to...
September 13th, 12.30 pm, the whole fashion industry - weavers, tanners, designers, buyers…, as well as international journalists, got together at the Première Vision Fabrics Forum (Hall 6). They were all eager to discover the winners of the 6 prizes of the 8th PV Awards, and to celebrate textile and leather excellence.
Every year, the PV Awards prizes attribute prizes to the most inventive and innovative fashion textiles, chosen among the fabrics at Première Vision Fabrics. Since last edition, and for the second time this year, the competition also includes leathers presented by the tanners at Première Vision Leather.
Alongside President Olivier Gabet, Director of the Musées des Arts Décoratifs in Paris, the prestigious Jury members made their choices from the autumn winter 2017-18 fabrics and leathers selected among exhibitors’ collections for the shows’ forums.
6 prizes have been awarded after a live ceremony: 3 for fabrics and 3 for leathers.
The 2016 winners:
THE 3 PRIZES FOR PREMIÈRE VISION
• The PV Fabrics Grand Jury Prize 2016 goes to VENTURES (India) Stand 5N3.
For the most outstanding, symbolic and pertinent fabric of the season.
• The PV Fabrics Handle Prize 2016 goes to LUXURY JERSEY (Italy) Stand 5P6.
For the fabric allying the most astonishing tactile and behavioural qualities, the fabric that touches the emotions.
• The PV Fabrics Imagination Prize 2016 goes to HENRI PORTIER/ BENNETT SILKS (UK) – Stand 5K21.
For the boldest, most original, most amazing fabric in terms of decoration, technique, finishing, innovation or technology.
3 NEW PRIZES FOR PREMIÈRE VISION
• Le PV Leather Grand Jury Prize 2016 goes to DILEATHER (Italy) Stand 3E64
For the most exceptional, symbolic and pertinent leather of the season.
• The PV Leather Handle Prize 2016 goes to SAKAMOTO CORP (Japan) Stand 3H79
For the leather combining the most amazing tactile and behavioural qualities, the leather that touches the emotions.
• Le PV Leather Imagination Prize 2016 goes to ANIL TANNERY (Turkey) – Stand 3I22
For the most daring, original and amazing leather in terms of decoration, technique, finishing, innovation or technology.
Photos and information: www.premierevision.com
Hits: 3088 | Leave a comment