The University of Cambridge started an online short course Business Sustainability Management
Recently I saw that the University of Cambridge offers an online short course Business Sustainability Management. The value of certified expertise in sustainable business practices is rising every day, which is why the Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership is collaborating with online education company, GetSmarter, to make this programme online, accessible to professionals around the world.
The course outline includes the following modules:
MODULE 1: Sustainability challenges and opportunities
MODULE 2: The business case and leadership for action
MODULE 3: Regulatory environment and international policy
MODULE 4: Production and consumption
MODULE 5: Design, technology, and planning for sustainability
MODULE 6: Marketing and communication
MODULE 7: Collaboration and partnerships
MODULE 8: Rewiring your business approach
In just 8 weeks, they promise to give you the ability to:
• Investigate the impact of current global economic, social, and environmental pressures on business in a local and global context.
• Argue the business case for sustainability and the value of strong leadership to drive sustainable business.
• Investigate the interaction between business and the international regulatory environment relating to sustainability.
• Justify the importance of integrating sustainability across an organisation’s value chain to ensure long term value creation.
• Assess the potential of innovative design and technology to enable sustainable business.
• Evaluate the role of marketing and communication in successfully implementing sustainability as part of overall business strategy.
• Assess the opportunities from collaborating with key stakeholders and entering into partnerships to create new value.
• Formulate a practical action plan for overcoming the barriers and seizing the opportunities associated with creating a sustainable business.
• Reflect on your personal strategies for influencing positive sustainability-oriented change within your organisation.
The Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership Network is made up of nearly 8,000 senior leaders and leading practitioners who represent business, the public sector and civil society in every industry, on every continent. Upon successful completion of this course, you will become an entry level member of this prestigious global community. Through this forum, CISL aims to provide opportunities for members of their Network to keep up to date with the latest thinking and action, the space to debate ideas and share experience, and the chance to collaborate and influence change.
Earn a certificate from the University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership as powerful proof of your new competencies and expertise. Get enrolled
Hits: 2721 | Leave a comment
We are looking for men's suit tailors, fashion designers, managers, fashion consultants who want to share their knowledge and tips in an article or video and contribute to the site! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Don't miss the opportunity as this will be a free advertisement for yourself and your menswear brand!