The Balkans are the new profitable strategy of the fashion industry in Europe
2002-2006 was a period of intensive development of the sewing industry in Bulgaria in relation to investments in modern technological equipment. The number of the people employed in the industry are correspondingly - Bulgaria /170 000/ and Romania /280 000/. In 2007 Bulgaria and Romania entered the European Union and the customs tariffs were removed. In 2010 the present business situation requires short production series, high quality, competitive prices, and fast delivery terms.
RICHMART INNOVATION – the aim of the congress is to bring together Western Europe and the confection and fashion industry of the Balkans. It is also an opportunity for designers – the people without whom fashion creation would be impossible.
Place: Rousse – “the fashion pearl” on the Danube river. The city is the centre of the fashion industry in Bulgaria and situated just 70 km away from the Romania capital Bucharest.
Online at www.networx-bg.com and //www.bgfashion.net
- Regional administration – Rousse city;
- Bulgarian Academy for Fashion;
- Branch Union of the Light Industry Producers;
- Rousse Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Conference – leading world specialists will introduce you to the innovations in the industry. The presenting companies are the major sponsors of the event (you can send applications for participation to: email@example.com). Attendance at the presentations will be free of charge. Time and venue: April 23 – 24; the city theatre /www.dohodnozdanie.org/;
- Exhibition - European fashion magazines will present their products (the stands for the fashion magazines will be free of charge). You can send applications for participation to firstname.lastname@example.org Time and venue: April 23 – 24; the city theatre /www.dohodnozdanie.org /;
- Demonstration of new technologies in confection - visits at sewing factories in Rousse (April 24);
- Contest for designers – the people, without whom fashion creation is impossible, will present their new ideas.The jury of the contest consists of journalists of European fashion magazines. The Bulgarian Academy for Fashion will award the winner in the contest with “Golden Needle Prize 2010” – a unique bronze plastic art made by the famous jeweler Angelo Krasini. Professor Lubomir Stoykov is the chairmen of the Bulgarian Academy for Fashion - www.lstoykov.fashion.bg; Participation of designers and guests will be free of charge. Designers can send their applications for participation to: email@example.com;
Time and venue: April 23 – 24; catwalks on the central city square;
- Fashion shows – presenting of brands / you can send your application for participation to: firstname.lastname@example.org/;
- Parties - the participants and the guests will have the opportunity to enjoy the hospitality of the Balkans and to immerse in the emotions of fashion shows, other show programmes, evening and night parties. Cover charges for the parties will be paid on site. Time and venue: April 22 – 24; renowned restaurants and night clubs;
- Parallel business events
- Automobile exhibition – April 23 – 24
- Night shopping - April 23 – 24 /8 p.m. – 23 p.m. /; Alexandrovska street, Rousse’s central pedestrian street.
RICHMART INNOVATION will bring together:
- producers of garments - to attend at presentations about the innovations in the branch. You will have an opportunity to present your factories; to find clients for CM&CMT and customers for your finished products.
- brands - to showcase your collections; to find clients, designers, and agents;
- designers - to create contacts with established brands; to participate in a contest for designers ( upon confirmation of participation, we will put you in touch with potential sponsors) . Send your application for participation to: email@example.com;
- producers of machines, fabrics and accessories – presentations of your products;
- associations and state institutions – contacts, presentations, support;
- consulting companies – to lecture in front of potential clients;
- magazines – to participate in the international jury for the contest of designers; presentations; magazine subscriptions;
- model agencies – fashion shows; contacts with potential clients;
- fashion universities - an opportunity to promote your university; to help your students show their talent;
- shopping malls – to promote your trade areas, and to meet potential clients;
- forwarding companies – presentations; contacts with clients.
We truly hope that you will join this fashion event.
Should you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We can assist you with hotel rooms booking and transportation from the airports in Bucharest (RO), Sofia and Varna (BG). Private airport Ruse
Hits: 14049 | Leave a comment