PIAGET at The 2010 Independent Spirit Awards
For the third time, the swiss watchmaker and jeweller Piaget, renowned for its High Jewellery collections and exceptional lines of watches, has further strengthened its longstanding ties with Hollywood by deciding to sponsor the Independent Spirit Awards.
Since its founding in 1874, Piaget stands for unique watchmaking and jewellery know-how allied with a pioneering spirit.
The exceptional talent of Piaget's craftsmen lies in their ability to constantly reinvent age-old watchmaking techniques and to make people dream by creating emotions around gold and diamonds.
Today, art continues to find the most varied forms of expression; and boundaries are progressively shattered. Design, video, film, music and fashion are all creative territories that Piaget explores and integrates into its collections.
Thus, it was only natural that Piaget team-up with Film Independent to celebrate for the second time, the best of independent films through sponsorship of the Spirit Awards.
1. Musician T-Bone Burnett and actor Jeff Bridges (bottom) in the Piaget Lounge at the 25th Film Independent Spirit Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on March 5, 2010 in Los Angeles, California
2. Actress Olivia Wilde arrives at the 25th Film Independent Spirit Awards sponsored by Piaget held at Nokia Theatre L.A.
3. Singer Mariah Carey arrives wearing Piaget at the 25th Film Independent Spirit Awards
4. Director/designer Tom Ford arrives at the 25th Film Independent Spirit Awards sponsored by Piaget
5. Actress Jodie Foster arrives at the 25th Film Independent Spirit Awards
Hits: 7494 | Leave a comment