Lace is one of the key fashion trends for Fall-Winter 2010/2011
This winter, lace is crowned to be the ultimate fabric and one of the key trends. From dresses to shirts to accessories, this feminine fabric has made a big comeback for the winter fashion season.
The Fall/Winter 2010 lace fashion trend has taken the catwalks with sleek and sophisticated dresses and lace accessories. Fashion experts advise to select one lace garment to be the focal point of the outfit and keep the rest of the look simple.
Lace is perfect for dressing up in layers, leggings, tights, boots, and cardigans, they will all be a complementary look for this fabric’s transition into the cold winter weather with style. Lace remains one of the strongest trends of the season. Ideal for formal occasions, weddings and proms.
1. Lace dress from the collection Marc by Marc Jacobs at marcjacobs.com
2. Lace tights by Gucci.
3. Lace shoes by Guess.
4. - 5. Lace gloves and scarf with lace by ASOS at ASOS.com
6. - 8. Lace dresses from the winter 2010 collection by Julien Macdonald.
9. - 10. Lace dresses from the Fall-Winter 2010/2011 collection by Christopher Kane presented at London Fashion Week
11. Lace dress by Dolce and Gabbana at dolcegabbana.com
Hits: 17947 | Leave a comment