Awarding ceremony "303 Tuscans" for Ethical fashion during Pitti Uomo
TOC Fashion Academy Tuscany organizes the awarding ceremony “303 Tuscans” for Ethical fashion in Florence, Italy on 10.01.2018, at 6 p.m. in Hotel The St. Regis Florence, Piazza Ognissanti, 1. Certificates will be given to communities supporting the Italian supply chain and the three-dimensional business model:
- Transparent and fair production - compliance with production standards and guaranteeing the well-being of people and communities behind fashion
- Traceability of the origin of all the materials included in the collections
- Conservation of resources and the environment
The mission of TOC Fashion Academy Tuscany is raising product value, building a sustainable supply chain, applying the win-win principle throughout the supply chain, observing to the rules of Ethical Fashion.
The ceremony will be attended by designers, brands, retailers, manufacturers, journalists and bloggers, officials and organizations from over 30 countries supporting the Ethical fashion.
Certificates will be given to:
* Fashion ambassadors - bloggers, influencers, photographers, journalists - with their neutrality and impartiality support the Italian supply chain
* Experienced and young designers producing their collections through the Italian supply chain ( 6 to 12 collection per year )
* Ethical trade - retailers who take the responsibility of the supply chain transparency for the products they sell
* Ecological production - producers of fabrics and accessories from natural materials
* Innovative technologies - manufacturers of sewing and ironing machines, CAD-CAM systems and equipment for the fashion industry
* Master-tailors using traditional Italian technology
* Communities and organizations supporting and promoting the Italian supply chain
Photo: Niccolo Cesari. Credit photographer @gr1v3r
Hits: 2944 | Leave a comment
About the Author
We are looking for men's suit tailors, fashion designers, managers, fashion consultants who want to share their knowledge and tips in an article or video and contribute to the site! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Don't miss the opportunity as this will be a free advertisement for yourself and your menswear brand!