Orange is the hottest fashion trend for Spring-Summer 2009
Orange is the most fashionable colour for spring-summer season 2009. From light bold orange to reserved and delicate peach and red hues, as a base colour or an accent in clothes. Orange will be presented in the wardrobe of these who want to be fashion. It will give a fresh air into classic dresses and a retro style when it is combined with contrasting brown trousers.
Nontraditional but much more offered from designers are combination of orange with fuxia and green. Stylish and attractive is the combination of one-coloured orange trousers with a vest or shirt with flower elements or an orange coat with a varicoloured skirt.
Evgenia Jivkova's spring - summer collection is called “Sunny woman”. Clothes are wearing with mood and joy and one of the preferred colours in collection is coral orange.
In the SPORT's theme in Arda - Rousse 's collection has pastel orange, which will give you intellectual ambition and tenacity. Fashion houses Markam and Galinel also present models with orange accents.
We present to you more models in orange of the Spain designers Maria Lafuente, Cesar Gonzalez, Concha Ceballos and swimming suits ORY that were presented at Castilla y Leon fashion week in March.
1. - 4. Evgenia Jivkova models from spring-summer collection 2009 “Sunny woman”
Photo © Moni Franses
5. - 6. Models of Arda-Rousse
Photo © Arda-Rousse
7. Models of fashion house Markam Fashion for summer 2009
Photo © Archive Markam Fashion
8. Model of fashion house Galinel
Photo © Archive Galinel
9. - 10. Models of Maria Lafuente, shown on Castilia and Leon fashion week
11. - 12. Models of Cesar Gonzalez
13. - 14. Models of Concha Ceballos
15. - 18. Models of swimming suits with the label of ORY
Photo © Fashion.bg
19. - 21. Oscar de la Renta models from spring-summer collection
Photo © www.oscardelarenta.com
Hits: 25205 | Leave a comment
We are looking for men's suit tailors, fashion designers, managers, fashion consultants who want to share their knowledge and tips in an article or video and contribute to the site! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Don't miss the opportunity as this will be a free advertisement for yourself and your menswear brand!
About the Author
More Articles from this author