Frankfurt Style Award 2014: Winners and Prizes
As I previously reported, on September 26, 2014 was the big final fashion show, presenting the creations of the 60 finalists in the international contest for young fashion designers Frankfurt Style Award 2014.
Winners and Prizes:
1. Aerodynamics by Nora Wenzlawiak, 1.500 EUR + Seychelles Once-in-a-lifetime-Luxury Trip
2. Hidden Individuality by Astrid Härle, 1.000 EUR + E-Bike
3. Kiova by Riia Lampinen, 500 EUR + Haemmer Chronograph
1. The WoMan by Michaela Südkamp, 1.500 EUR + Dubai Once-in-a-lifetime-Luxury Trip
2. Mr. Petty Sue by Maren Duwald, 1.000 EUR + E-Bike
3. Stripes by Alina Yanover, 500 EUR + Haemmer Chronograph
1. Brave New World Order by Dennis Hörtinger, 1.500 EUR + Munich Once-in-a-lifetime-Luxury Trip
2. Parasite Technology by Melissa Schulz, 1.000 EUR & Brother Sewing Machine by ZiCnZaC
3. United Africa by Theresa Fischer, 500 EUR + Haemmer Chronograph
* s.Oliver Special Award: Essence by Sarah Wörner, Essence by Sarah Wörner Internship & Mentorship Riccardo Serravalle
* UNITED DIVERSITY AWARD For Outstanding Talent 2014: Parasite Technology by Melissa Schulz, Special Package: Luxury-Fashion-Trip to Paris
* Public Choice Award: Protected (Shell) Constrained by Valentina Gambardella
# Internship Anja Gockel: Connection by Aileen Kern
# Internship Rich & Royal: Surveillance 2.0 by Clara Siegenthaler
# Internship Gretchen: Transforma by Anna Bauer
A very special prize was awarded to the winner of the UNITED DIVERSITY AWARD for Outstanding Talent 2014, Melissa Schulz. The winner from FAHMODA - Akademie für Mode und Design Hannover received an unforgettable fashion-trip to famous French fashion houses and a visit to the French talent contest 'Festival International des Jeunes Createurs de Mode de Dinard'. In addition, her winning outfit from Frankfurt will be exhibited in the luxurious Palais des Artes.
The prize was awarded by the guest of honor from France: Dominique Deroche, who served as right hand to Yves Saint Laurent for over 40 years and currently acts as representative of the Fondation Pierre Bergé Yves Saint Laurent.
Congratulations to all winners!
Photos: © Frankfurt Style Award
Hits: 4024 | Leave a comment
We are looking for men's suit tailors, fashion designers, managers, fashion consultants who want to share their knowledge and tips in an article or video and contribute to the site! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Don't miss the opportunity as this will be a free advertisement for yourself and your menswear brand!